Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everybody has one.

Most people have an uncle, cousin, friend or relative who does a few simple tricks or stunts. "Look there's a coin behind your ear!" We all have probably heard that one before. Some of these men of mystery are bumbling idiots, but a few are very competent and knowledgeable.

I had an Uncle Johnny who ate cigarettes and did card tricks. I had another uncle who pulled sausages (Weller) out of my cousins' pockets and changed the color of handkerchiefs. He even gave my a copy of Scarne's Magic Tricks.

I want to be your "Magic Uncle." I have been performing and absorbing everything about the art of magic for over 30 years. My intention is to use this blog to inform, entertain, share, rant and review MAGIC.

Until next time...

By the way, that's Uncle Harry (Blackstone) in the header above. A bit of advice -- DON'T ever lift a rabbit by it's ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment